Estos son exactamente los mismos archivos distribuidos por el autor del recurso. Nosotros no ofrecemos ningún servicio de autor adicional como el soporte técnico del autor y las claves de licencia. pluginpress no está afiliado ni está relacionado de ninguna manera con desarrolladores externos o propietarios de marcas comerciales aquí mencionadas.
Offer personalized bundles, bulk discount packages and assembled products
Bundle a few products together, offer them at a discount, and watch your sales soar! No doubt, bundling is one of the most effective marketing strategies around. But it’s also a vital technique for creating products made up of multiple parts — like skateboards, computers, furniture, or even cupcake boxes.
Product Bundles is a beautifully-crafted WooCommerce plugin that covers almost every bundling need under the sun. Its pricing, shipping and inventory management features have helped thousands of merchants and builders succeed, and have been battle-tested for almost a decade. There’s little Product Bundles can’t handle!
Create bulk discount packages
Adding a bundle to your catalog is probably the most straightforward way to offer a few related products together. To make the offer more appealing, you can discount the entire package, or individual items.
Want to give higher discounts to customers who purchase more? With Product Bundles, you can create dynamic bulk discount rules in seconds!
Offer personalized boxes
Ever tried to build personalized, pick-and-mix boxes using the Grouped Product type? The Product Bundle type is the feature-packed alternative you’ve been looking for. With Product Bundles, you can:
- control the minimum or maximum quantity of items that customers must add to their box;
- choose among multiple layout options.
Create assembled products
Build assembled products using multiple, inventory-managed parts and control the visibility of each bundled item in the single-product, cart/checkout, and order/e-mail templates. Create and ship fully assembled, partially assembled, or unassembled bundles.
Recommend add-ons and essentials
Boost your average order value by adding Frequently Bought Together recommendations to popular products, and use discounts to maximize their impact.
Offer more engaging upsells
Like every other product in your catalog, bundles can be promoted anywhere on your store with shortcodes and upsells.
Need an easy way to recommend all bundles that contain a product? It’s possible, thanks to Product Bundles’ integration with Product Recommendations.
- Create physical, virtual, or downloadable bundles.
- Tune their pricing and shipping configuration down to the last detail.
- Group simple, variable and subscription products together — or pick specific variations.
- Recommend optional items, and let customers choose the quantities they want.
- Offer bulk quantity discounts with dynamic pricing rules.
- Use reports to quickly identify bundles with insufficient stock.
- Tweak the appearance of individual bundles and bundled items in every WooCommerce template.
- Tailor every detail to your needs with easy-to-use snippets and mini-extensions.
- Need REST API support? Looking for a specific filter or action hook? Chances are you’ll find the answer in our documentation. If not, our team is here to save the day!
- Want to offer subscriptions, memberships, personalized add-ons, or to accept donations? Planning to add one-page checkout or multi-currency features to your store? We have your back!
- Ready to take WooCommerce to the next level? Jilt and Metorik fully support Product Bundles!
Is Product Bundles right for you?
Product Bundles is suitable for creating product packages with static contents. If you want to build product kits made of several components with multiple options to choose from, then Composite Products might be a better choice.
Obtén acceso instantáneo a todo el contenido:
Pedir actualización de este recurso
Si tenemos la actualización en nuestra base de recursos esta estará disponible en un plazo máximo de 24 hs.